Cleaning Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
People often ask, "Can I have a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for Cleaning?" "A document that covers everything?" The answer is not really.
A Job Safety Analysis (JSA) needs to document step by step how you are going to do a particular job. Not all jobs are the same! Are you going to clean a window or polish a floor?
The steps in undertaking each of these tasks are very different. Not only are the steps different, but the potential hazards and the hazard control measures are very different as well.
The JSEAsy software builds your site specific JSA for your cleaning job by adding templates of the steps you are going to take, in the order in which you are going to take them.
The JSEAsy software comes preloaded with hundreds of templates (job steps).
Below is an example of templates you may insert into your site specific JSA for typical job for Cleaning of office and showroom
- Site Orientation/ Induction
- Sweeping Floor
- Remove bag from bins and waste paper baskets
- Cleaning of hard surfaces
- Cleaning of Rest Rooms / Toilets
- Mopping Floor
- Inspection and use of walk behind battery powered floor scrubber
- Inspection and use of Low-Speed Electric Floor Buffer
- Clean Windows with mop and squeegee
When you insert a template it automatically brings with it:
Hundreds of templates included - 1 low price - Exceptional value!
- The main process step
- The sub process steps associated in undertaking the task
- The potential hazards associated with undertaking the task (you can also delete or add any of these with a simple click)
- The Risk Rating for undertaking the task (You can also change this if you want to)
- The Hazard Control measure (you can also delete or add any of these with a simple click)
- The revised risk rating after applying the control (You can also change this if you want to)
- Any required PPE (you can also delete or add any of these with a simple click)
- Any applicable licences or qualifications required (you can also delete or add any of these with a simple click)
- Any pre operational inspections required (you can also delete or add any of these with a simple click)
- Any applicable legislation or codes of practice (you can also delete or add any of these with a simple click)
When you buy or rent the JSEAsy software, not only to get all of the templates specifically for plumbing but you also get all of the templates for all of the other trades as well. Cleaners don't just do cleaning. You will also benefit from many of the civil templates if you are using industrial cleaning equipment. You may benefit from the construction templates if you are working at heights, from Elevated Work Platforms, Ladders and Scaffolds.
There is an example of a JSA generated from the system available for download.
The Main points in this example JSA are templates that have been inserted into the “Site Specific JSA” to build it.
See JSEAsy features and demonstrations for video demonstrations on how this works (They run for around 4 minutes each)
Process: Click the Links below to learn more about JSEAsy Software and the process. Opens in a NEW TAB / WINDOW)
When you buy or Rent JSEAsy v4.2 you have access to all of the JSA templates, for all trades and industries.
Cleaning JSA Templates Pre-Loaded and ready for use are shown below: