A Job Safety and Environmental Analysis (JSEA) is a written document that sets out the high risk work activities to be carried out at a workplace, the hazards and risks arising from these activities and the measures to be put in place to control the risks. A JSEA considers the environmental as well as health hazards. Its primary purpose is to help supervisors and workers implement and monitor the control measures established at the workplace to ensure high risk work is carried out safely.
The JSEAsy Software enables you to easily and quickly build a site specific JSEA by inserting templates of the steps that you are going to take in the order in which you are going to take them.
The main points in this example JSA are templates that have been inserted into the “Site Specific JSA” to build it.
Once created you can print a JSA report generated from the JSEAsy Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) software.
Download an example of a Full Report
Download an example of a Simplified Report
The JSEAsy software combines the requirements of a Job Safety and Environmental Analysis (JSEA) and a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) into one document
Considering the Environmental hazards and controls
Hundreds of templates included - 1 low price - Exceptional value!
when completing a Job Safety and Environmental Analysis (JSEA) or a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is very important!
In Australia the maximum penalty for breaching the WHS act is $600,000. or imprisonment for 5 years or both. For Causing serious harm to the environment $2,000,000. or 15 years imprisonment or both.
Some of the common environmental hazards included in the JSEAsy software include:
- Blocking creeks or waterways
- Damage to property
- Disposal or Transport of Wastes from site
- Disturb Cultural Heritage Sites
- Disturbance to Plants or animals - removal of vegetation
- False alarm
- Fire from engine exhaust
- Inefficient electricity use/ Production of greenhouse Gas
- Inefficient resource use
- Inefficient resource use – wasting water
- Noise/ disturbing the peace
- Noise/ vibrations (offsite Impacts)
- Release of Emissions to air
- Spills to land contamination
- Spills to water - stormwater
- Spreading of Weeds and pests
- Swarf causing damage to property
- Use of pesticides/ Insecticides
- Waste Generation
For all of the industries listed below there are hundreds of JSEA Templates
are included in the JSEAsy Software